Tuesday 18 September 2012

Post #74 A Fine Wine

 I just love love love this dress from Micha Mi, featured at The Dressing Room.  It fits beautifully and the shading and way it hugs the body is perfect.  I could find no issue with it at all, and I'm super impressed.  The  stockings offered up by A&A at the same event really looked cool with the dress.
 I haven't ever really shopped at Micha Mi, I don't know why, I suppose I just see them at TDR events and just take them for granted lol.  Don't you even love that little slit up the front?
The skin was from TDR Blue, I love the Grace skin line.  The hairpiece was free and I never really thought I would use it, but I bought this Boon hair a while ago and always felt weird just wearing a hairbase (with the bun attachment in the back).  Gives it a kinda neat look I think.

Wish I had real wine!
<3 Ana

Summary
Hair: Boon - DES423 Hair (blonde) ((gathered lower hairbase sold seperately)
Skin: Atomic @ TDR Blue - Grace Skin (Galaxy)
Dress: MichaMi @ TDR - Hedda Leather Dress in Wine *mesh
Stockings: A&A Fashion @ TDR - 2012 Tights (comes in a set of 4 different patterns)
Shoes: Kookie - Vo Pumps (noir)
Hairpiece: Frou-Frou - Chalcis Hair Ornament (platinum) ((free gift in corner))

No comments:

Post a Comment