Sunday 30 September 2012

Post #78 Saturday

 I like it when Tee*fy does FLF because they always leave their item out for almost the whole week.  I got this dress today and it looked super nice with the new flowy Lelutka hair.
 I like how the hair goes down past your butt lol.  Got a pink fuel skin at the knitting circle rummage sale for like, 20L, good dealio!
I found these tights at Leezu and liked them, they were kinda strange but had to have em, plus I hit up the Limited Bazaar and thankfully there were some peace sign necklaces left.

I'm all about peace..yo.
<3ana

Summary
Hair: Lelutka - Blake (blondefun)
Skin: Pink Fuel@ The Rummage Sale - Ember Spring Baby (chai) ((20L))
Dress: Tee*fy - Baby Doll Dress (ivory) FLF (still might be 50L)
Tights: Leezu - Sissy Tights (olive)
Boots: G.Field - Will Long Cuff Boots (beige)
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer@ Limited Bazaar - Peace Rocker
Ring: Shakeup@ Arcade Gatcha - Vintage Ring (15)
Bracelet: ASO@ Arcade Gatcha - Alphabet Bracelet (silver) ((the letter W for WONDERFUL))


No comments:

Post a Comment