Friday 2 November 2012

Post #80 Entertain!

I kinda look like a busted up dancer.  Was visiting Tableau, one of my fave places for pix, and i stumbled into a tent with a stage and the words "entertain" in white over the floor.  I couldn't find the spot or ball to click to literally entertain myself, so I just stood around all stage frightey.
I like the store Crazy.  I bought these boots there for 200L, now they aren't mesh but when it comes to shoes, that never really bothers me.  Hair makes a big diff, so do tops and everything else really.  Shoes, nails, jewellery.. I can't tell if it's mesh or prim.  Love the boots though.  Finally found something to go with my black leather Leverocci shorts.
Booya!
<3 ana

Summary
Hair: Lamb - Adore (honeycomb root) *mesh
Skin: Mynerva - Plain Jane (dot to dot freckles)
Top: Crazy - Flow Top (black)
Shorts: Leverocci - SS12 Shorts (charcoal) *mesh
Boots: Crazy - Baviera Boots
Jewelery: Kosh - Infinity Necklace/Bracelet
Nails: Candy Nail - #P071 Punk Skull (comes with a black bracelet too)
Hand Tattoo:  Letis - DD804 Tattoo
Lipstick: Chelle - The Mean Reds (very)


No comments:

Post a Comment