Wednesday 31 October 2012

Post #79 The Comeback

Been away for a while again, but back!  Busy with school and stuff, oy... Was great to get back on SL and put some sweet outfits together.  
 First thing I did when I logged on was hit up The Dressing Rooms, and found these awesome pants at The Dressing Room Blue.  Two pairs of jeans for 70L!  You can't go wrong with that price... I need to make my hips a bit narrower to fit into the small (or make them wider for the medium)... but they fit pretty good.
Still love my Lelutka shoes.

Summary
Hair: Elikatira - Spark (blonde 7) *mesh
Skin: LAQ - Ebba (fair 02)
Top: The Sea Hole -Eonet Blouse (milk) *mesh
Jeans: Auxiliary @ The Dressing Room Blue - Skinny Jeans (ombre yellow & ombre purple, great deal!)
Shoes: Lelutka - K.I.A. (retail)
Tattoo: Ronsem - Lotus Tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment