Saturday 29 December 2012

Post #83 One of a Kind

 I've been so busy with school in my first life I almost forgot about my Second Life.  I logged in last night and the first place I checked out was Al Vulo to see what the group gift was this month.  It's really pretty and I'm wearing it!
 Then I went to The Dressing Room and what a suprise!  It's a big building now with three separate sections.  I didn't really find anything I liked but I did like this top which came with some black mesh jeans.  This is one of my older outfits I used to wear (but the top is new) so the skirt is prim not mesh and the hair isn't mesh either.  I used to love Action hair, I defo need to go check out their mesh styles.


Summary
Hair: Action - Nicole2 (chai root)
Skin: Al Vulo - Eleonor (son of flowers group gift)
Top: mijn.botique @The Dressing Room Fusion - One of a Kind Sweater (comes with jeans too) *mesh
Skirt: Ronsem - Denim Skirt (jet black paint)
Fishnets: Blowpop - Seamed Fishnet Tights (black/ripped)
Shoes: Maitreya - Moxie (black)


No comments:

Post a Comment