Friday 10 August 2012

Post #64 Pink Flower


I got this cute hat at TDR blue, but it didn't fit on this hairdo I picked up at the hairfair and wasn't going to do anything with but did. I don't even know if the hairfair is still on!  Anyways, i made the had smaller and smaller till it shrunk right into my head, leaving me with the prettiest pink fleurs evar!
The Teef*y leggings, also at TDR blue are really nice too.  Great detail!  I got the clutch at TDR, which is changing over tomorrow I think, so farewell to that.  it looked kinda goofy on me with the poses.  But it looked good with this outfit.  Found a use for this belt too.
Couldn't find the rings when I was collecting map spots to link for the stores.  I hope they put it up eventually in the store (unless they do have it and I missed it).  I'd like to wear it in more posts.  It's my favorite ring!

The new tanks @ Teef*y are AWESOME.  They do mesh so well.  Seriously.

Finally took some pix at Lula.. home of lamb & tres blah.
.. <3 Ana


Summary
Hair: Ink - Natum (hair fair gift)
Skin: Illusory - Love (milk)
Top: Teef*y - Basic Tucked Tank (white) *mesh
Pants: Tee*fy @ TDR Blue - Basics Solids Earth Tones Leggings (Cream)
Shoes: Ison - Color Block Prism Pumps (neutral)
Ring: LaGyo - BonBon Ring (gold) ((color changeable)) old TDR offering, but many nice rings at the store!
Flowers: Milk Motion @ TDR Blue - My Straw Hat (I made the hat part smaller so you couldn't see it)
Earring: Glow Studio - Little Cross Earring
Clutch: Glow Studio @ TDR - Aztec Clutch *mesh
Belt: LaGyo - Rope Belt Summer (plain) *mesh

No comments:

Post a Comment