Wednesday 29 August 2012

Post #67 What Excited Me This Week

K first off i just realized i had the title of this post as what EXITED me this week.  ack!  This is what happens when I blog at 3am.
Half off sale at Cold Logic since last Wednesday.  I went there and didn't even buy anything.  But yesterday I got this note saying some of their best items had been recolored.  Well.  I went there again, and picked up a bunch of stuff!  I will do three posts covering what I bought.  I know the sale ends tomorrow (Wednesday) but still, wow.  Great prices even when they are normal really.
 Love these nails & rings from Candy Nail.  Wore them before.  They come with the bracelets.
Haven't been blogging much, because it's summer and all.  Soon fall will come and life will return to normal.  Still working the Skinnery skin from the whatchamacallit fair... (

Enjoying the non-hibernational season
<3 Anahata

Summary
Hair: Magika -After *mesh
Skin: The Skinnery - Sophia Woodstock
Romper - Cold Logic - Shure Ebony *mesh
Nails - Candy Nail - Punk Skull

No comments:

Post a Comment