Friday 20 April 2012

Post #23 Maitreya Jeans


Mocksoup Graves gives out such lovely makeup to her group.  She does such a good job on eyeshadows, they are very light and feathery and blend well.  I like the lipstains too because they aren't cartoonish. 
I got a notecard today announcing that for group members of Maitreya, they had a special pair of jeans set out for half price.  I really do love Maitreya mesh products so I ran right out there and bought myself a pair.  I was impressed.  they fit really well (size small) and I had to test them out by getting myself into all kinds of positions to see how they would bend with my body.
How uncomfortable this pose would be in real life!
So the important thing is making your butt look good, and I think they did a fine job.  Not too big of a space in between the legs, and a good lift in the back.  I just may go back and buy the whole fatpack!  One thing about Maitreya (or maybe it's a bad thing), is that they kind of have the price set high on one item but if you buy the fatpack you save tremendously, but of course end up spending a whole lot more.  Tricky but wise!  

Happy 4/20~!..
<3 Anahata

Summary 
Hair: Lelutka - Trend (blonde fun) *mesh
Skin: Mamboo Chic - Lindsey Angel (03 pale)
Top: Maitreya - Athena Sweater (grape)
Jeans: Maitreya - Zipper Skinny Jeans (dirty) half price for group members!
Shoes: FIR & MNA - Solas Shoes (olive)
Nails: Leverocci Round Nails 1FA Purple Rain
Makeup: Eyes - Mock (stardust shadow - lavender moonlight)  Lips: Mock - Saffy Violet Lip Gel

No comments:

Post a Comment