Wednesday 18 April 2012

Post #21 Remembering the 90's

I "came of age" in the 90's and totally used to dress like this.  I was just out the other day and saw some girls coming out of a club dressed in really tight jeans and flimsy tops, high heeled boots and just really feminine looks.  Man, I dressed like a boy back in my time.  Everything was all "grunge" and "alternative".  I don't think I've ever used hairspray.  I did use lipgloss...
Wore lots of beaded necklaces, and wore my hair plain and stringy.  Minimal makeup and torn up shirts and jeans.  Guys jeans. 
Torn up tights were a staple, along with Doc Martens.  I wanted to be a bass player, LoL.
I used to hang out at a record shop downtown, where they sold vinyl and bongs.  I had a whole collection of albums and a shitty record player.  I lost all my records when my brother helped me move and forgot to give me back the chest I kept them in.  Last thing I heard his ex-girlfriend's dad had them.. dayum!

Location: Alt7 Club

Wishing I was young again... /sigh
<3 Anahata

Summary
Hair: !lamb - Addict (honeycomb)
Skin: Mynerva - Little Beckie (old gift)
Jersey: Tres Blah - Used Raglan
Shorts: Surf Couture - Shack Shorts (gray)
Belt: Ronsem - Military Belt
Tights: Sassy Kitty Designs - Socks (gray/ripped)
Socks: Maitreya - Scrunchie Prim Socks (color set 1)
Necklace & Bracelet: Miel - Friendo
Shoes: Deco - Test Boot (black) *old FLF item

No comments:

Post a Comment