Monday 11 June 2012

Post #42 Too Tight Trench

This trenchcoat looks so tight on me.  And it makes my boobs look way bigger than they are.  But I like it.
Once upon a time all I owned were Dutch Touch skins.  Then skins started costing 75L, and I branched out.  I still appreciate my Dutchies though.  I love the way they make me look like I could care less, haha.
These are older Secret Store pants, but I really love the detail of the design, and it adds a touch of something to the outfit.  Something fun I suppose.  I don't know, I'm feeling uninspired today lol.

Allergies mess with your head!
<3 Anahata

Summary
Hair: Lelutka - Ruby (powder) ((sunglasses were picked up for free somewhere, don't come with hair))
Skin: Dutch Touch - Jolie 'Dew' (caramel)
Jacket: Cold Logic - Kelly (taupe) *mesh
Pants: The Secret Store - Embroidered Flared Pants (black, but I could have sworn they were brown)
Shoes: Ison - Color Block Prism Pumps (cognac)

No comments:

Post a Comment