Monday 4 June 2012

Post #40 Baby Pink


Lots of sales, hunts & free gifts.  Starting with the new Al Vulo skin this month.  Very lovely.  I have to admit I'm wearing different lips with it, but it is stunning nonetheless.  There are little dots all over the skin which might look like 'demo' writing from far away, but still worth it!  It looks great with this new hair from !lamb.  The top is a free gift from Ingenue for the Mesh Around Hunt.  I was glad to find it as I spent a good hour trying to find a top to go with my bottoms.
These new pants from Glam Affair at FaMESHed are really nice, you get a great deal basically getting three different colors for the price of one (I know because I went to Glam Affair to check the original price).  They look too real.  Makes me think of the old days, way before prim cuffs how pants used to fly in the wind at the bottom and the inside was the color of your skin.  You could always deflect that by wearing uber blingy shoes.  My how things have changed.
Zaara is having their annual 50% off sale.  I know I hit it up last year because I rebought the bracelets again!  Oh well they were a decent price hehe. 

So fuzzy and pink...
<3 Anahata

Summary
Hair: !lamb - Ruby (blur root) *mesh
Skin: Al Vulo - Debbie (ohh deer chantilly) ((june group gift! FREE)
Top: Ingenue - Lottie Bustier (cherries jubilee) *mesh ((mesh around hunt gift FREE)
Pants: Glam Affair @ FaMESHed - Lou Pants (pastel pink, cream, white) *mesh
Shoes: Celoe - Zoe Pump (domino)
Bracelet: Zaara - Prata Silver Cuff (onyx) ((50% off))
Nails: Candy Nail - Air (white)
Earrings: League - Antique Lace Earring (pink ribbon)
Lips: Mother Goose @ Bombi (lip type B)

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute! That deer skin from Al vulo is great and your shots capture it so well. Thank you for adding my blog to your list. I follow yours as well =) Love, Kirsten

    ReplyDelete