Friday 29 June 2012

Post #52 Fit Shorts

 I am so happy Fifty Linden Fridays is back.  I don't know why they went away in the first place, but I'm grateful for the return.  There are so many 'events' now that I can look up almost every day and I don't like any of them.  I don't like to be picky, but it seems like with some events you can have minimal skill and still be in the event.  That's what I always liked about FLF.  They had good stores, with original quality items.
 I got this top and shorts today.  I woke up late and logged on and received a note from Miel about the event.  I got really excited and teleported to Miel and got these shorts!  They come in all kinds of colors and for 50L are a steal.  They are mesh.  So is the Tulip sweater/sweatshirt (haven't figured out yet what it really is)... It fits really great though and I lurve it too.  Just got excited and had to post about it!
Miel Fit Shorts Bright Colors: lemon, lime, pansy, razz, ash, nero(black), cream, tan
Miel Fit Shorts Natural Colors: army, midnight(navy), rust, coco, ash, nero, cream, tan

Summary
Hair: Lelutka - Knotted (marilyn)
Skin: Illusory - Love (milk)
Top: Tulip - Omen (gray) *mesh  ((FIFTY LINDEN FRIDAY))
Shorts: Miel - Fit Shorts *mesh ((FIFTY LINDEN FRIDAY))
Shoes: Slink - Ilena Sandals (gold) ((need the natural mesh bare feet for these shoes))
Sunglasses - Gunther's Fierce Vintage Gold 'Baciaga' Frames ((old free gift from long ago lol))

No comments:

Post a Comment