Sunday 24 June 2012

Post #46 Sunshine Recorder

I was going to blog this outfit with a pair of Aleida pants I bought a long time ago.  I zoomed on over there to see if they still had them and noticed the had a big closing out sale going on, and my old pants where gone.  So I thought what the heck, and bought me a few pairs of mesh dress pants for super cheap!
Hey they matched my hair!  I got pink shoes (also at the close out sale) and teleported to Tram.  I love their build it's absolutely gorgeous and I like to take pictures there.
I do like this tube top/jacket set from Cold Logic, but I don't wear it so often.  I bought the fatpack, but I kinda regret it now, as I think the other fatpack set colors are nicer.  And it's kind of over dressy for me.  I think in the future I can see myself wearing the jacket with different tops and the tubetop by itself or with a different jacket.  Just to mix it up.  The skin I got at Collabor88  is awesome of course, and the pink eyeshadow matched the outfit really well.

Hanging at Tram...
<3 Anahata


Summary
Hair: Tram - B429 (dark salmon)
Skin: Glam Affair @ Collabor88 - Mia Natural (disco A 04)
Jacket/Tube Top: Cold Logic - Robins (navy/white) *mesh
Pants: Aleida - Nabilla Slacks (salmon) *mesh  CLOSING SALE SUPER CHEAP  54L
Shoes Aleida - Karen Wedge (baby pink)        CLOSING SALE SUPER CHEAP  45L
Necklace & Ring: Kosh - Sade

No comments:

Post a Comment