Thursday 28 June 2012

Post #51 Real Simple


 I do love these pants.  I've been meaning to blog them for a while but with all the new releases and my other ADHD projects I just never really got around to it.  Maitreya has seven sets of these, but I just bought the super colorful ones.  They come in plain leggings and with these wicked weird built in shoes.  When I wear them I feel like using my freaky poses!
Maitreya is such good quality.  My favorite mesh stores would have to be Maitreya, Celoe, Mon Tissu & Cold Logic.  Cold Logic kinda being more of the standard wear of the bunch.  Kind of stuff you could pick up going into a major department store.  The others are a bit more like smaller cooler stores.  I love the fine detail in them.  Yes the do cost a lot more than most mesh but you get what you pay for.  When I put on my darn cyber pants I want to see seams and wrinkles!
This is the Shine Pack 2.  Colors are Lipstick, Honeysuckle, Cerise and Coral.
This is the Shine Pack 2.  Colors are Quarry, Yellow, Margarita and Sodalite.

The Shine Pack 1 is black, white, tan and grey
Two Suede Packs in earth colors
Two Disco Packs in various colors that look really scratched up.

My legs look like melons...
<3 Anahata

Summary
Hair: Lelutka - Aurora Hair (blonde fun) *mesh
Skin: Glam Affair @ Collabor88 - Mia Natural (discoB 04)
Top: Leverocci - Soft Satin Blouse (white)  ((major sale going down there right now))
Pants: Maitreya - Couture Leggings (various colors)
Bracelets - Je Suis - Magnifique Bangles (color changeable, but can buy separates)

No comments:

Post a Comment