Friday 13 July 2012

Post #56 Bleached Beached


A lot of my main pieces are from July's Collabor88, and the theme this month is bleached.  I am really pleased with that as I love the whole worn white shabby chic thing.  This top from Tres Blah is fantastic and has a matching long skirt which is really nice too!  I could have worn them together but that seemed too obvious, so I paired it up with the offering from Kyoot, a sexy minidress (that kind of became the skirt to this  outfit).
I have been waiting to wear the Maitreya hair/hat for a long time but didn't have anything natural enough.  You gotta be flowy and free to wear this hair, I mean there are even wisps of hair flowing on the sides, that's pretty great.   LOVE the new skin from Glam at Collabor88.  I kinda wish I had not blown 1000L on the Giselle skin when I did, I HAD to have it and now I see two different models for 70L at The Dressing Room, GRRRR.  I have no patience.  Oh by the way Glam Affair IS having a 50% sale off right now, might go check out some older skins (and have them show up for sale right after I buy them, of course!)
This is the whole Kyoot dress.  It's one of those system clothing outfits with the mesh middle for between the legs.  I had to do a bit of photoshopping for this picture as the shadows really made it obvious, but if you have your windlight settings set for prims it blends really well.  I'm still looking at a full mesh tight dress, I think I found one at Epoque, if they still have their sale I'm gonna scoop one up.  There is also one at Cold Logic I like too, so I might also invest in a fatpack of those dresses.

...more reason to spend lindens!
<3 Anahata


Summary

Hair: Maitreya - Siobhan (natural blonde) *mesh
Skin: Glam Affair @ Collabor88 - Roza (natural 03)
Dress: Kyoot @ Collabor88 - Whitehaven Beach Dress
Top: Tres Blah @ Collabor88 - Tucked Tee (beige)
Shoes: SLink - Ilena Sandals (gold) *mesh (need the woman's natural mesh barefoot first)
Belt & Necklace: League - Tassles Necklace & Crochet Belt Set
Bracelet: League - Wanderer Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment