Wednesday 4 July 2012

Post #53 Homeless Depression

I got separated from my quaint beach house this week.  I get this message from some lady I don't know apologizing, but the owner of the island I rent off has decided to get the sim deleted and we will all lose our residences.  THIS IS WHY WE DON'T EVER PAY MORE THAN A WEEK AT A TIME IN RENT!  I have learned this lesson now (although I've seen it happen before, I'd been camping out at this spot for more than a year!  It was so unfair!).   So I have decided, in my SL, that my beach house was the unfortunate victim of beach hole sinking.  Luckily with the warning, I was able to retrieve all my items before they poofed.  So I guess what I'm trying to say is this picture conveys the sadness and depression of having to move to a tiny little skybox in the meantime.
 Most of what I'm wearing is Ronsem.  It's all been around for a while and no mesh items. The new and exciting item is the Al Vulo skin gift of the month.  It gives me a 'walk of shame' sort of vibe, lol.  Sort of smeared eyeliner thing happening there.  I thought the messy hair matched that look.  Kinda like you lost your purse and your brush the night before the morning after. 
 These are great nails from Candy Nail.  And although the skirt is prim, I still like it.  It has great detail and looks super cute.
As I prop myself up against the tree in shame I hope I can find another sweet beach place.  Until then I'm sticking to the 50L a week skybox with the changeable window picture mode and bad prim bed and furniture set.  At least it has a personal radio in the suite, and a 10 prim limit so I can have a pose stand at least.

i be sad...
<3 Anahata


Summary
Hair: Lelutka - Oscar (powder)
Skin: Al Vulo - Julia (dating in the dark) ((July free gift for members))
Tank top: Ronsem - Flamingo Tank Top (white)
Jacket & Tie: Ronsem - Tailored (texture changeable tie)
Skirt: Ronsem - Mini Skirt (black)
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Moxie (over knees) ((multicolor pack))
Nails: Candy Nail - Punk Skull
**wearing Glamorize Soft Smoke eye makeup in Midnight

No comments:

Post a Comment