Saturday 28 July 2012

Post #60 I Lurve this Dress

 Yeah I know it's Saturday now and Fifty Linden Friday is over.  If you missed the Miel offering this week, you really missed a great deal!  There were like six different choices of style, all with five different color options for a total of a zillion color/belt combinations!  I got this dress in "Solid Bright" and it came with these lovely color options via HUD.  Best fifty lindens I almost ever spent.  Miel is brilliant to offer a hud for dress colors.  I picked up the new skin at The Dressing Room, along with a cute little ring for uber cheap.  Really cute outfit I will wear a lot.  The hair is the icing on the cake of course, courtesy of Lelutka, one of my fave hair designers... and the scariest looking models.



...letting the breeze blow up my dress
<3 Anahata


Summary
Hair: Lelutka @ Hairfair Garden - Versage (blonde fade)
Skin: Al Vulo @ TDR - Candy (summer sunset - cream)
Dress: Miel - Regatta Dress (solid brights)
Shoes: Anexx - Strap Wedge Bootee (camel)
Ring: TDR - Special Heart Ring (black)

No comments:

Post a Comment