Sunday 20 May 2012

Post # 35 Glam Affair Skin

I splurged the other day on the new Giselle skin by Glam affair.  I had checked a demo because I had seen it reviewed on Gogo's blog and there seemed to be some issues.  When I put it on it actually didn't look too bad on me!  Perhaps my computer is less sensitive to colors or something but I matched pretty well.  I was really impressed with the nails.  Yes, such a small thing, but they looked really good.  I have a lot of poses that have my hands in strange positions and when I wear nails they never follow the hand.  So yeah, I didn't even use any of those poses here haha, but I will in the future, defo!  Jeez I have big hands because I used to buy a lot of Candy Nail and their sizes were always 20, and that's what my hands are, but my avatar got smaller over time and now I may be suffering a case of man hands haha.
My friend and I were messing around trying on mesh demos and she brought up an interesting dilemma, mesh jeans and boots.  They don't seem to go together too well.  I tried on the skinniest pair I had and put on a pair of boots and sure enough the pants were sticking out the sides.  I remembered the legwarmers at G.Fields that I saw a couple of weeks ago and thought that might work.  They did match pretty well, there were a few sticky outy spots but both of us girls bought a pair and after some fancy ankle fixin' we got it to look 'bootish', lol.
I blogged this top from Cold Logic before and I had to do it again in green.  I love this top.  It just looks so different and real.  The new hair I picked up from Elikatira worked really well with the outfit too.  I'm loving this look, even if it's a bit 'plain'....

It's hip to be square..(watching American Psycho while writing this haha)...
<3 Anahata

Summary
Hair: [e] - Caramel (blonde 10) *mesh
Skin: Glam Affair - Giselle (natural bl 01)
Top: Cold Logic - Anderson (greens) *mesh
Jeans: Maitreya - Zipper Skinny Jeans (dirty) *mesh
Legwarmers: G.Field - Leg Warmer for Heels (beige)
Shoes: Epoque - Revolution Pumps (tan)
Necklace: Izzies - Bead Necklace (green)

No comments:

Post a Comment