Tuesday 29 May 2012

Post # 37 Awesomesauce @ Ronsem

Ronsem has always been one of my favorite stores.  I really like the gritty style and quality of the clothing.  I pretty much own the store already and had not been back for a while.  A friend of mine was looking for a skirt last night and I wanted to show her the ones at Ronsem.  I was really excited to see a mesh section and promptly bought a new mini skirt and shirt.
The skirt doesn't have an alpha, which kinda weirded me out at first, because you can totally see up the skirt and your hoohaa shows.  So I put on undies (and took them off for this picture hehe)... I kind of understand it though, if there was an alpha, everytime you moved there would be invisibility as it's such a short piece and so tight to the skin.  I did have to adjust my hips a bit because they were sticking out, but overall I'm quite pleased, it moves along with my body and with my black undies kind of acting like "glitch pants", you can't see any skin.  The shirts are awesomesauce!  I want them all!  Ronsem is reasonably priced (180L for the skirt and 100L for the shirts).  This is why I own much of the store.
The hair.  OMG.  Me and my friend saw it on Neva's blog and were at Love Soul in no time.  I love this hair it's totally awesome.  I boxed up most of my old Love Soul hairs and I'm kinda thinking of bringing them back.  They are so cute.  I love these nails from Candy Nail too.  The bracelet on the left that looks spiky comes with them. :D

So Cute!
<3 Anahata

Summary
Hair: Love Soul - Hair 129 (white blonde) ((you can change the colors of the visor too!)
Skin: My Ugly Dorothy - Namie base (burly) ((that 150L sale might still be on)
Top: Ronsem - Tee f01 (black) *mesh
Skirt: Ronsem - Mesh Mini Skirt (blue) *mesh
Shoes: Miel - Varsity Kicks (natural and very color changeable)
Nails: Candy Nail - P071 Punk Skull (lady's)
Bubblegum: Pink Fuel - Yum Bubblegum! (animated color change)

No comments:

Post a Comment