Friday 11 May 2012

Post #33 True Blue

I found this absolutely lovely mesh skirt at Collabor88.  I really sent some linden love to the designers this month.  And I'm not even half done buying what I want.  I'm so thankful for great quality events such as this.  The prices are so low and the items blow me away.  And I love the themes.  Have you ever checked out the theme boards for the events they choose?  They are so pretty!  Collabor88 Main Website
I recieved this free skin from Mojo, and at first I didn't really like it.  I usually wear super light hair and the dark tan & eyebrows look strange.  So I threw on a darker shade of hair and it was a great improvement!  Now I will make use of the darker shades in blonde that I get in fatpacks and ignore.  I kinda felt a bit 'sexah' in this skin so put on a sweet black top from Ronsem to look the part... of a tart!  haha.
The skirt from The Seahole (of course) mellowed out the tarty look.  I ran to G. Field and got their new boots in black (if you like these boots I suggest you buy the fatpack, so you don't end up like me just going to the store everytime you need a new color and end up spending 2x the price by buying them one at a time, because trust me these boots are major versatile!  You need these boots!).

I took pictures today in my house.  I thought the skirt matched my decor! Hehehe.

Lounging at the beach house...
<3 Anahata Love

Summary
Hair: Lelutka - Phoebe (glucose) *mesh
Skin: Mojo - Springhy (group gift)
Top: Ronsem - Y Back Shirt (black)
Skirt: The Sea Hole @ Collabor88 - Daydream Skirt (cornflower) *mesh
Boots: G.Field - Will Boots (black) *mesh
Nails: Izzies - Classic Nails (metallic)
Necklace: Izzies - Bead Necklace (blue and yellow)

No comments:

Post a Comment