Wednesday 9 May 2012

Post #32 Beads!

Love these new jean shorts/leggings from Fashionably Dead that I picked up at Collabor88 today.  I also picked up the boots there too, courtesy of the Sea Hole.  I mean to get boots for 88L is pretty good and I love both stores so it's such a treat. 
I forgot I bought these awesome mesh dreadlocks at Boon a couple of months ago.  I love the beads and little braids.  They matched the beaded necklaces I wore.  I got the long necklace at a TDR a few cycles ago, I went to Glow to see if they had them there, but they weren't up.  Hopefully they will add it, with more colors in the future.
I went to xxYOUME SOUJOUxx to get the landmark for the gatcha bag I had on.  That place is a serious trip!  I wish I could decorate my house the way this store is decorated.  It's so colorful and freaky.  Totally felt like I was mind altered.  A feast for my eyeballs and brain!

<3 Anahata

Summary
Hair: Boon - UII117 (blonde) *mesh
Skin: Siss Boom - Cat 5 (group gift)
Top: [AV] (awram viie) - Short Shirt (flowers) ((1L on wall))
Shorts & Leggings: Fashionably Dead @ Collabor88 - Daydream Shorts (gray + magic)
Bag: xxYOUME SOJOUxx - Home (gatcha prize)
Necklace Long: Glow - Where is Summer (old TDR necklace)
Necklace Short: EarthStones @ Collabor88 - Tumbled Stones Necklace (nature walk)
Bracelets: EarthStones - Tumbled Stone Bracelets (nature walk, fire walk, spectrum) ((last collabor88))
Nails: Candy Nail -Esnic Yellow
Eyeshadow: Boom - Down to Basics (blue)

No comments:

Post a Comment